History of The Medicine Manufacturing Association of Singapore
The Medicine Manufacturing Association of Singapore was established since the year 1979. In the year 1979, the Ministry of Health (M.O.H) suggested an union to be set up. Membership is open to all individual and firms dealing with the manufacturing and packing of medical products. The union will inform and update its members on any MOH regulations and matters.
– To enhance communication and relationship building among members.
– To encourage the production of good quality and effective medicine for the public.
– To maintain and encourage contact between local and overseas medicine manufacturers association and trade
Qualification of Member :
Firms dealing with manufacturing, packing and marketing of medicinal products. Those who are willing to abide by the rules of the association are welcome to join as members.
– There is an annual general meeting.
– The monthly committee member meeting was held once every two months.
– The association is a member of the Singapore Chinese Commerce and Industry. Therefore frequent participation of its
activities is required.
– The association encourages members to take part in activities organized by the Singapore Chinese Commerce and
– Inform members on information or news from MOH.